I N T E R I M P A S T O R
DAVE is serving as our Interim Pastor. He will deliver the message during Sunday morning services and work with our leaders and staff part-time during the week. He was born and raised in Charleston and McCormick, SC. He is a retired Military Chaplain (Colonel) and he holds a
One of my favorite Scriptures is Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
I really like fried chicken and BBQ.
- I root for the Atlanta Braves.
- Right now I am reading Developing A Powerful Praying Church by Dr. Richard Blackaby and Rev. Rick Fisher.
- The ministry I’m most passionate about is Global Missions.
- On a day off I’d rather be riding my Harley with Faye.
- Some places I’ve traveled are India, Romania, Jordan, and Ghana.
S E C R E T A R Y
KATHY has been the WBC secretary since 2006. She loves spending time with her family and has a daughter, Terri and a grandson, David. She is a member of NewSpring Church where she serves as the Prayer Team Leader of the Anderson Campus. She leads a study group for women and enjoys planning events for them and her family, crafts, writing, and reading.
P I A N I S T
FAYE has played piano for WBC off and on for many years. She and her husband Truman have three children and four grandsons. Faye is a graduate of Winthrop College (University) and taught school in Oconee County for 30 years.
- My favorite Scripture is Lamentations 3:23, “Great is His faithfulness; His
lovingkindnessbegins afresh each day.”
- The ministries I’m most passionate about are Dot’s Kitchen and serving on the bereavement committee.
O R G A N I S T
MANDY was born and raised in Westminster and has been a member of WBC for 24 years. She’s a graduate of Central Wesleyan College and employed with the School District of Pickens County at Clemson Elementary School. Mandy has been married to her wonderful husband, Ed, for the past three years.
- My favorite Scripture is Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they will mount up with wings as eagles; they will run and not be weary
; andthey will walk and not faint.”
- My favorite sports team is Clemson Tigers (is there really another one?).
- My favorite worship hymn … I have lots of favorites, but one that stands out now is, Lord I need You by Christ Tomlin.
- On a day off I’d rather be on the beach with a good book!